- To talk about human body. Vocabulary, movement and proportions
- To know some famous sculptures and their work (Rodin)
- To develop the ability to use different qualities to express throughout feelings.
1st a Hand, 2nd a foot, 3rd the head and finally body (proportions and movement)
- To start a new technique: : adding pieces of clay.
- Roll a piece of clay flat; make it bigger than their hands (1cm thick).
- Put the hand on and draw it with a pencil or tool.
- Take some more clay and little by little add small pieces to get volume.
- When they have the hand shaped, add details as nerves, nails, bones, wrinkles.
|A model of something different|